Hästens has released its new children’s bedlinen collection Hästar. The range is developed with children in mind and the design focuses on a finely woven outline of Hästens’ horse motif.
“To give the little ones the best sleep possible, and a healthy start in life, we are growing our children’s collection. Sound sleep is important for every member of the family and the new collection provides an all-natural environment with bedlinen of our highest quality close to the sensitive skin,” said Bretton Essex Evans, Head of Product Development at Hästens.
The collection is produced from the finest Egyptian cotton in a light weight jacquard weave, with 100% high quality combed cotton. The fabric has the advantage of being much lighter than traditional and heavier cotton weaves, only 115 grams per square meter. It also offers a silky feel that is both softer and warmer to touch.
• The bedlinen collection comes in two colors with finely woven horses tone-on-tone: white and grey/blue.
• Fabric: 100% long-staple Egyptian cotton. The cotton has been mercerized to make it more lustrous and strong and sanforized to ensure minimal shrinkage when washed (3%).
• Available sizes for strollers: 25x35cm pillowcases; 55x70cm duvet cover
• Available sizes for cots: 35x55cm pillowcases; 100x130cm duvet covers
• Available sizes for single beds: 50x60cm pillowcases; 135x200cm and 155x220cm duvet covers. Hästens branded buttons on the 155x220 cm duvet covers with a spare attached to the wash label, if needed.